My mission is to provide a safe physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual environment for clients to experience deeply grounded personal self-love/self-compassion work. As we continue to experience the impact of the COVID Pandemic, please note that safety is a priority in every aspect of my work.
So you are aware, listed here are our Standard Operating Procedures:
- Door handles and any common spaces are wiped down after every gathering. This includes outer doors and restroom surfaces.
- Gatherings at the Sound Studio have been modified to a maximum of 6 participants to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- Masks are required in common areas in the building.
- Hand Sanitizer is available for guest use.
- Guests are asked to bring their own water bottles.
Additionally, new outdoor events are being added to the calendar! These events occur in a rural area where acres available allow us to spread out safely. Since part of my sacred work is helping people to establish a connection to Earth it seems only fitting that we spend time outdoors.